Sunday, October 08, 2006

Top New Models for Spring

In addition to clothing and accessories, fashionistas everywhere watch for new, notable faces. My votes for the best new models of this season are...

1) Bruna Tenorio Bruna is the newest Brazilian import. In my opinion, she's not beautiful in the traditional sense, but she has this stunning, fierce look, amazing body, and great walk.

2) Cecilia Mendez 21 year old Argentinian. She's so cute, and has the pixie look down like no other.

3) Alana Zimmer When I first saw this girl, I thought she Raquel's sister. It turns out she's not, and she's actually from Canada. She's already doing a lot of editorials, so I'm sure she'll be huge.

4) Suvi Koponen Finnish reality TV model that was a Prada and Miu Miu exclusive. Honestly, I think she has a plain, boring look and one of the worst catwalks I've seen so I don't know why Miuccia choose her. However, she was the Prada model this season so that automatically means she's on top.

5) Iekeliene Stange This girl has GREAT bone structure and looks slightly like Audrey Hepburn in my opinion. She also has the cutest personality.

Coco Rocha, Anna Mariya Urazhevskaya, Tanya Dziahileva, and Irina Lazareneau (breakout models of last season) had a HUGE presence this season.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dewi!
I really enjoy reading your blog.
Just out of curiosity,
are you in fashion industry or fashion student?
You seem to know a lot....
(((:

4:35 PM  
Blogger dewi said...

I'm just a student. I hope I'll be working in the fashion industry in the future. Thanks for reading!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home