Wednesday, September 20, 2006

NY Shoe Roundup!

NY Fashion Week has ended, and there were a lot of interesting/amazing/ugly shoes!

These shoes by Marc Jacobs really caught my eye.

Cute, no? The other shoes in the collection weren't that exciting, btw.

Anna Sui, is good with shoe trends (remember those cowboy-ish boots, blame Anna). These are actually sort of nice, kind of military-inspired (although military is so fall).


Although I hate wedges, I thought these by Calvin Klein were interesting.

They look so minimalist, very Calvin. They also, for some reason, look very comfortable. I would never wear them, but there's something about them that just makes me wonder...

The Chloe influence really is everywhere, even regarding shoes. These are Derek Lam, but many designers have Chloe-esque shoes this season.


The heel on these Donna Karan shoes are really cool. They kind of remind me of the bamboo shoes Prada made last Spring.

Vera Wang had ugly shoes, Oscar de la Renta had boring shoes... Yigal Azrouel's shoes looked nice shoes, but Vogue UK's website doesn't have pics.
I really hope that Paris and Milan have Stilettos in their shows, because they are my favorite shoes, and there weren't many in New York (Doo.Ri had them, M Kors, Ralph, but they're weren't that exciting).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bottom one on this post is sooo sexy! It show just enough and teases just right...Hmmm

Any shoe that a woman can slip her foot in and out of in a coy way is hot!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home