Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The New Firstview

Firstview is my main source of runway pictures. I haven't checked in awhile, because style's pictures are free and look better due to retouching, but I checked firstview today, and the website was completely made over!!!
Here's what the new website looks like.

Although I like the layout better, I'm kind of worried about any changes made to firstview, because it seems every time something changes, it changes for the worse. First, they got rid of the links to a lot of French collections, than they got rid of the websites all together, and then they started enforcing their pay per hour policy with newer shows. Hopefully, only the layout changed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets see a post all on shoes

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home