Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Narciso, my new love

Yohji Yamamoto was my favorite NY designer last season (and every season he's had a show in NY), and I expected Chaiken to be my fav this season (b/c YY is in Paris) and I really liked what Paul and Julie did the past two season's. However, this season Chaiken seems to be going in a different direction, which I don't like so much. So enough rambling... my point is that this season, I have a feeling Narciso Rodriguez's collection is going to be my fav (or possibly Yigal...). Here are a few pieces. He's so good at minimalism, but his stuff is so perfectly fitted and gorgeous!!!



Of course, Paris beats NY any day, but it's nice to have people like Narciso. Fashionable American people can have some pride to be American.

1 Comments:

Blogger dewi said...

^ They're very talented, but there is no way they can compare with Karl Lagerfeld, Olivier Theyskens, Nicolas Ghesquiere, Yohji Yamamoto, and Phoebe Philo (who will hopefully be back soon). Kate Spade is nice, but when it comes to purses, Hermes is king. I'd give up every bag/purse I have to own a Hermes Kelly bag!!!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home