Sunday, September 10, 2006

Wedges!!!! NO!!!!

During the fall shows, the trend I hated the most were wedges. So yesterday, I was very excited and hopeful because I didn't see any. When I was looking at the pictures of today, I was devastated. Donna Karan's DKNY, which is usually a cute, sensible collection, decided for some reason I will never understand, decided to have wedges in her collection.

The rest of the collection (or at least what I've seen so far) is good, especially compared to the mostly disappointing collections so far. At least the wedges aren't the boring traditional wedges... but hopefully this is the last we see wedges for a very long time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wedges are the least sexy shoe in the world! I love mules, heels, and flats.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ and STILETTOS!!!

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, STILETTOS make me melt. I cant say no to any woman if she danggles them.
-s

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they tease with the pretense that they might accent the calf like a spiked heel, then don’t. They are blocky and ungraceful. A woman can’t dangle them from her toe in a provocative way and I think they cause woman to stride ungracefully. Of course that’s from a mans perspective who adores a woman’s foot...
-

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home