Monday, February 05, 2007

Bad ass Gisele

How she learned english!

Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen revealed how she had learned her English. The model was discovered at pretty young age, and she came first to New York when she was 16. A Portuguese-speaking teen, in foreign speaking country, with older models in a model apartment. One of the first words they taught her was a**hole. "I could only speak a few words – hello, goodbye, one, two, three, four, five, but that was about it," she told US chat show host Conan O’Brien, as reports contactmusic.com. "I was living with all these girls, they were older than me... They'd teach me the word a**hole. And they'd say, 'Good morning, a**hole!' They were mean. They were not my friends. "I was so excited I learned this new word so I wrote it down and I was like, 'I'm gonna go around saying this new word that I learned. I'm so excited!' "So I get out there (and see) this amazing doorman. He was so sweet all the time... I was like, 'Good morning a**hole!' and I walked by... I'm thinking it's great, this new word. "I get to the agency, and I'm telling everybody, all the bookers, 'Hi a**holes!' "Thank God there was an agent there because I could have got into big trouble if you think about it. She spoke Spanish so she (said), 'You can't say that word! Who taught you that?' And then I said it was the girls. They got in trouble later. "But I couldn't ever say I'm sorry to the doorman because I didn't know how to say it. I couldn't only say 'good morning', 'hi', that's it."


On another note, Gisele is dating Tom Brady

He's so hot! But Peyton Manning is the better quarterback. Congrats Colts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home