Thursday, November 30, 2006

Posh Strikes Again


First she wrote a fashion guide book, which as many reviewers have noted, had some false information and lead to some highly amusing responses from designers, and now she is supposedly starting a solo fashion line. Victoria had designed for Rock & Republic for three years... I know some people who wear her jeans; personally I think they're overpriced and overrated, and that Posh has nothing original or creative to offer to the fashion world, but that's just my opinion.

1 Comments:

Blogger viviana said...

I think this woman is trying to make money from everything, I am sure we will see Barbi Posh one of these Christmas..

But, I also think is one of the few celebrities for doing nothing who does not make very bad elections in the clothing, just few exceptions ( like Tom & Kate wedding )

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home