Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Groupie T-Shirts!!!

This season, there have been 4 groupie T-shirts. You might have seen Gareth Pugh and Giles Deacon wear them at the end of their shows. Gareth wore one that said "Get yer freak on Giles Deacon" and in response Giles wore one that said "UHU Gareth Pugh"



Unfortunately, these two shirts are only available on Dover Street in London, which I won't be visiting anytime soon.



The good news is that there are 2 more groupie shirts, available here for 30 euro. The first one, "Do me daily Christopher Bailey' I imagine will be quite popular as Christopher Bailey is quite attractive.


My personal favorite is "Cause me paid Hedi Slimane", as I worship Mr. Slimane.
But 30 euro for a T-shirt that very few of my friends will understand isn't worth it IMO, especially around this kind of year where I already tend to spend way too much money, and I really am not that emo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving, dear blogger!

2:43 PM  
Blogger dewi said...

happy thanksgiving to you too!!!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home