Friday, November 10, 2006

Gorgeous Gorgeous Men

I don't know what's gotten into me. I posted about Dimitri today, and then I started looking through Nathalie Homme's website, and noticed a few other really really gorgeous male models. Honestly, I haven't paid much attention to male models except a few, but now I'm obsessed!!! So, I'm going to share my obsession. Haha.
This is Brian Redford. This man isn't handsome in the traditional sense, but his features are SOOO powerful and stunning. I'm in love, I really am.
This is Antoine Duhayot. Isn't he adorable!!!
This is Cedric Bihr. Someone NEEDS to make him a Bond man.
Finally, this is Jay Bulger. So pretty.....
OK, I'm done. Just needed to get that out of my system.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know who's the male model in the FCUK campaign for fall 06?

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can never get enough of those male models..

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home