Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Best Accessories of Spring 07

The accessories of this upcoming spring, is frankly, pathetic. So many wedges, so many platforms, so many ugly things. There are a handful of nice things, though. Here are my picks.
YSL and Alexander McQueen have the best shoes as shown on the runway. The socialite and celebrity favorite, Christian Louboutin, put out a very weak collection in my opinion. However, because I have a weakness for very very high stilettos heels, I want these.
This season, I absolutely loved LV's collection. In my opinion, Marc Jacobs designs very nice bags. He just ruins them with his ugly, tacky monograms. This bag did not have any monograms, and it's supercute at the same time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww I like the polka dot bag by marc jacob. It very feminine with a touch of whimsical and playfulness.
Where can I get it around LA?

9:46 AM  
Blogger dewi said...

i'm sure marc jacobs has a boutique somewhere in LA (try rodeo drive)
you can also order online, but they won't be available for awhile

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home