Sunday, October 29, 2006

What's with the Photoshopping???

I think last August, Germany's issue of Vogue had a horribly photoshopped picture of Gisele on the cover. Many Many magazines do very very bad photoshopping jobs, but usually Vogue is very good with their pictures, so I wasn't too worried... until I saw this. Vogue Australia Dec 06 with Kylie Minogue. I respect their using Kylie, because she's such a fighter, but this picture is horrible!!! It looks so fake, and Kylie looks so much better in candids. It's sad, because this is one of the few times Vogue uses a celebrity and I don't throw a fit about their choice, and now they wreck it with this horrible touching.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kylie's smile is still amazing but they messed up everything with hair and eyebrows :(

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks like one of those girls from cirque du soleil with the hideous make-up.
lol.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home