Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscars Best Dressed

Here are my picks:
Eva Green in Givenchy HC. Most daring thing worn by anyone that night, and I love it(although I am a bit biased as I worship Tisci...)!
Helen Mirren, in Christian Lacroix. She is among the best dressers among older women.
Nicole Kidman in this stunning red Balenciaga gown. A lot of people don't like it, and I'm not too fond of that thing around her neck, but she looks gorgeous and stunning!
Penelope was supposed to wear a Dior gown (VERY disappointed she didn't, because someone definately should have worn a Dior HC gown!!!) but she still looked amazing in this Atelier Versace. This was also the dress SJP wore in Sex and the City...
And of coarse, Rachel Weisz. Something about her is so classy and regal, she makes anything look good (I usually don't like Vera Wang, but I love this dress on her!).She knows what looks good on her.


Disappointments:
Reese Witherspoon. I LOVE the dress, but Reese totally doesn't do it justice! Her hair and pose and everything made her look like a cheerleader going to prom. THe dress is great, however....
Cameron Diaz. After the Valentino disaster she wore to the Golden Globes, you'd think she'd learn to pick another designer, but she chose this equally bad, paper-looking, stiff dress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home