Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oh when the Ads start marching in...

I usually hate it when celebrities are used, but I love this LV ad with Scarlett. It's very pinup and sweet!
Maxmara, on the other hand, I find quite disappointing. They used Vlada and Lara Stone. Vlada is simply pretty, and I never can understand Lara's appeal, but this ad just seems so immature and wrong for Maxmara. I know they're going for a younger audience, but how young?
Escada is so typically Escada. Inguna looks good (although I wish she stuck with her darker hair color).

Stella McCartney Care with Bette Frank. I'm not going to lie, Bette is absolutely perfect for the "little farm girl" role. Unfortunately for Stella, I doubt this ad is going to make anyone think "Gee, I really want to go out and buy Stella's Care now!"
And so the fun begins...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, Dakota Fanning for Marc Jacobs!
I think she's too young for that, but youthful image/ pale/ innocent/ lethargic face is what he always strive for. so.

12:53 PM  
Blogger dewi said...

i just realized i forgot that one! quite an interesting and bold decision for marc, i must say.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home