Sunday, December 17, 2006

LOL, Kaiser Karl

I'm feeling a bit uninspired today, so here are some quotes to make you laugh, a la Karl, of course.

"I never suffered from being overweight. At the time, oversized Japaneese fashion was all the rage. Call me a fashion victim, but when the pendulum swung back to skinny-fits I simply shrunk to follow the trend."

"Yes, some people say to me you're too skinny, but never a skinny person says that to me, only people who could lose a few pounds say that."

"One should perhaps not even call it cruise collection anymore because that's limited to a big ship with middle-aged people."

During an interview, what would Karl say if Coco Chanel walked in and asked "What the f*ck are you doing with my fashion house?"
Karl: I would say, "Darling, this is no longer your business. F*ck you!"

"If I lose even half a pound, I have two holes here in the face. I think for my bones and my size, I better stay with my 60 kilo."

"My only ambition in life is to wear size 28 jeans"

“What I hate most in life are people who are not really the peach of the day but who want to be young and sexy. You can fool nobody. There is a moment when you have to accept that somebody else is younger and fresher and hotter. Life is not a beauty contest.”

He is such a hypocritical prick and he knows it, that's why I still love him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home