Thursday, December 21, 2006

Cute and Eccentric meets SEXY!

OMG this is so exciting! Anna Sui's done a collection for Victoria's Secret. I used to be very very Anna obsessed... her stuff is just too quirky, different, and super cute. I've kind of grown out of that a little, but then I
saw this... I LOVE this cami!
I've never really understood why some lingerie has so much patterns and designs, I mean, it goes under your clothes. Yet, this is too cute.
This dress is very wearable. Too bad it's winter right now, so I'd have to wait awhile before I can wear it... The collection is affordable, but not cheap. ($138 for the last dress)
www.victoriassecret.com for more!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cami looks like maternity wear.

11:55 PM  
Blogger dewi said...

^ haha, you're right!
it'd also be nice to cover up post-holiday season bulges...

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both of those models are Aussies! :-D (Nicole Truffino and Miranda Kerr)

-Austgirl

2:14 PM  
Blogger dewi said...

^ yea
i love nicole trunifio, but she hasn't done much stuff, so i'm glad she got this. i don't think the second girl is miranda, though...

12:23 PM  
Blogger dewi said...

just kidding, that is miranda kerr...

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home